Alderney Court Office Resources

Transfer of Part of a Title

Where a piece of land is sold off from one title, or a title is divided into two or more new titles, the usual transfer Forms A, B, C or D are required. Additionally two copies of a plan, showing the area to be transferred marked in red and signed by all parties, need to be lodged with the application. All the usual fees and duties apply.


pdf icon Transfer Fees [114kb]